Image Credit: @mindfulinmayThe stats Let’s take a moment to reflect on the year that was…
- We interviewed 31 amazing women across #mymoderncareer, #bethegirl, #girltalk, women in business and entrepreneurs
- We welcomed 12 guest contributors to share their knowledge, expertise and advise across finance, health and well-being, nutrition just to name a few
- We featured 15 ah-mazing brands
- We covered topics like how to stay motivated, relationships in your 20’s, flipping procrastination, your morning routine and transformational habits in our lifestyle reads
- Did someone say a giveaway? Yes we had some of those too!
- The blog had over 15k+ views (wowzers)
- I interviewed 11 wonderful ladies on the podcast who shared an absolute wealth of knowledge, expertise and real life experiences and advice that you simply cannot find in a business book!
- Our Insta fam across TDP and Be The Girl Podcast reached over 13k (thank you each and every one of you! You rock!)
- We were featured on Yes Queen and The Happy Employee
Image Credit: @debutmagazineTime to reflect As I write this and reflect on 2019, I encourage you to do the same – take 10 minutes to sit down and write out your highlights, lowlights, lessons learned, successes, memorable moments and what you are most grateful for. This will set the scene for setting intentions, goals and planning for 2020 (I like to follow this exact process!). Episode 1 of Be the Girl Podcast will be out in January, and I will be diving into end of year reflection, what I do, how I do it and the value and benefits of it, setting the scene and mindset for 2020 planning and goal setting, tips, tricks and my go-to tools and resources and some mood boarding so look out for that one if you want to get laser focused, have stretch goals but also be realistic (because I’m all about that healthy hustle!) In closing So, a huge thank you to each and every one of our #tdpsquad, I am so thrilled to start a new year, to keep growing, showing up and raising the bar while having a heap of fun along the way and am so excited to be on this journey and share it with you – we got this! Wishing you all a fab NYE, whatever you have planned, I will be spending it with my nearest and dearest! Chat soon...but in the meantime you can find me over here on Instagram where you can expect lots of gratitude, good vibes and girl power! Kindest, Hayley x