Episode 41 – 'This is Me' for mental health & running a sustainable fashion label with Jasmine Gescheit – Be The Girl Podcast
Welcome to a brand new episode of Be the Girl Podcast. Today I am excited to welcome Jasmine Gescheit to the show. Jasmine is an Australian fashion designer and entrepreneur, and is the founder of ethical and sustainable activewear brand, Jasmine Alexa. Jasmine Alexa is much more than just a fashion brand though. The core of Jasmine’s mission is making women feel their best from the inside out, with a focus on both physical and mental wellbeing. Her passion for mental health and wellbeing is showcased in her platform 'This is me' on the Jasmine Alexa website. Jasmine started 'This is me' in 2017 with the aim to normalise the discussion around mental health and create a place of open and honest dialogue after struggling with her own mental health battles throughout her teenage years. She also creates 'This Is Me' garments and donates the proceeds to Headspace Australia, the National youth mental health foundation. Today we are chatting all about Jasmine's university and career journey, starting her first business at 20 years old, the Jasmine Alexa label and amazing 'This is Me' initiative plus maintaining a well-balanced lifestyle running two successful, self-funded businesses alongside design teaching. Truly an episode not to be missed, let's get started! Follow Be The Girl Podcast, The Daily Pretty and your host, Hayley Payne on Instagram. Find knowledge and empowerment and visit our online store at thedailypretty.com and sign up to our newsletter for 10% off!
- Episode 41 – 'This is Me' for mental health & running a sustainable fashion label with Jasmine Gescheit
- Episode 40 – Simplifying finances & tax with James Fuller from Hnry
- Episode 39 – Creating a life & business that is truly aligned & authentic with Janelle Palibrk, founder of Myles Gray
- Episode 38 – The New Wedding Book: A guide to ditching all the rules with co-athors Michelle Bilodeau and Karen Cleveland
- Episode 37 – Career chats and we unpack EXIE Studio with acclaimed fashion designer Christina Exie
- Episode 36 – Switching careers, developing a CEO mindset & when challenge can equal opportunity with Katie Acipella, founder of NineNine Bespoke
- Episode 35 – Creating an industry changing beauty product, listening to your entrepreneurial drive plus health & lifestyle while running a business
- Episode 34 – How to leverage your career experiences to grow & creating a brand to empower women with a reliable professional toolkit addition with Victoria, founder of Miss Metier
- Episode 22: How to Navigate Limiting Blocks with Hayley Payne, founder of The Daily Pretty. Hosted by Jessica Frigon
- Episode 33 – Why you should invest in yourself through Self Development right now GF!
Listen to all #bethegirl episodes and never miss a new release…
Subscribe wherever you get your shows