Entrepreneurs know that technology is such an important aspect of growth. Every year there are new options at our disposal to offer improved services. Perhaps you’re wondering how you can use tech to improve your business in 2021? Let’s look at 4 options to get you started.
1 . Project Management Tools
To support your company there are plenty of project management software tools. These tools are ideal whether you’re working remotely or in the office.
- Mavenlink: For both small and large businesses, Mavenlink is a great software solution. The tool offers features for team collaboration, project accounting, and managing resources. With the help of Mavenlink, it’s easy to visualize your tasks and improve collaboration on your projects.
- Jira: Jira is a top project management solution for businesses, the software uses both Scrumban and Kanban models. You can customize the platform however you wish, to suit your company needs. There are plenty of features to try including advanced reporting and data analytics. Using the right business software it’s possible to revolutionize your company.
2 . Video Marketing
To empower your company with technology, focus on a winning video marketing campaign. Modern customers love webinars and live streaming events. Both are the perfect way to improve your visibility and popularity online. There are so many other advantages to video marketing such as:
- Video marketing is proven to boost conversions.
- Live streaming allows you to build a rapport with your audience.
- By showcasing your brand values, you can increase loyalty.
- Educational webinars can help you to become a thought leader.
- Video marketing can ensure that you are more authentically received.
3. Fintech Tools
With the help of fintech tools businesses can support many important processes. By using accounting software your business can improve your financial health; keep up with tax deadlines; and reduce accounting costs. There are a large number of popular accounting tools on the market including Wave, QuickBooks, and Freshbooks.
Fintech can also offer added value to your customers, for example, mobile payment solutions. These systems allow customers to pay using their mobile phone, (even if they do not have their physical credit cards). With more convenient solutions, you’ll achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction. Customers expect the fastest and most convenient options.
4. ITIL Courses
ITIL is the most famous framework for digital and IT services. Modern business need to deliver highly effective IT services, and so it’s beneficial to get yourself ITIL certification. As a business leader, you’ll want to keep up with the latest IT solutions, to take your company to new heights. The latest course emphasizes business value and focuses on the latest frameworks. For more details, take a look at an ITIL course online.
These are merely a few options you can try to improve your business operations. The key is to keep on learning, and adopting new tech solutions over time. Don’t forget to invest in powerful cybersecurity protection. A data breach will cost your small business both time and money.
Team TPD x