Hi Binda! Welcome to #tdpgirltak!
Tell us about your professional background and your business Cosmetic Beauty Co…
I’m a qualified Cosmetic Tattoo Artist in Brows, Lips and Eyeliner. My love for Cosmetic Tattooing evolved from my corporate background where I was a leader and mentor for women. I love empowering women so that they feel confident and beautiful and combined with my passion for beauty transited into the Cosmetic Beauty Industry.
My mission is to help you achieve your aesthetic needs as I have serious love for people, beauty and style. At Cosmetic and Beauty Co. we believe beauty exists in everyone; our job is to enhance your natural beauty to help you feel confident. I feel privileged to see the incredible transformations our treatments have on our clients. I understand the role beauty plays in everyday life and how it impacts your mindset and behaviour.
I love all things fashion and beauty!
My professional portfolio also includes…
- Graduate of The Australian Style Institute
- Director of Brisbane Fashion Runway which showcases collections by Australia’s Emerging Fashion Designers
- 2019 & 2021 Event Stylist and Ambassador for the Annual Designer Rummage 2019 hosted by Women’s Legal Services of Queensland. This event was to raise funds to end domestic violence against women and children
- A career highlight includes her participation in a Business Chicks Leadership Immersion program, India (where she raised $10,000.00 for The Hunger Project which raises funds to equip rural townships in India, Africa and South America to empower women in these towns to gain skills that break down the cycle of poverty.)
- I am also a Creative Producer at The Photo Studio
What are the key services you offer?
Cosmetic Tattooing. My goal is to help my clients with the evolution in the way they see themselves by enhancing their natural beauty. I create customised brow styles whilst using the Golden Ratio technique to best compliment your unique bone structure. I believe beauty is about balance and proportion.
What do you love most about running your business and what is your ‘customer experience promise’ to your clients?
At Cosmetic and Beauty Co we live and breathe our 3 Core Values:
- Commitment: We commit to deliver expectational results and exceed expectation.
- Care: Our clients are made to feel at ease as we discuss and outline each procedure in detail.
- Creation: We style and create every treatment to enhance your natural beauty.
What is one key piece of advice for our ladies in the beauty industry?
To create a customer experience like no other.
Run, gym or pilates?
Long walks and hikes for sure! I love surrounding myself in nature, it makes me feel grounded and strong.
Red, white, sparking wine or a cheeky cocktail?
Ummmm…..all? Hahah. I love bubbles!
Your favourite self-care ritual?
I love using essential oils to help me relax before going to sleep. I also love using my Jade Facial Roller as it combats puffiness and water retention.
Find out more from Binda and Cosmetic & Beauty Co on Facebook and follow on Insta and find all the deets to book next beauty treatment!